Difference between revisions of "Setting up a two-factor authenticator application for mobile devices"
Your guide to pathway services
m (Pwadmin moved page Two-factor Authenticator application for mobile devices to Setting up a two-factor Authenticator application for mobile devices)
Revision as of 17:53, 7 January 2020
To enable two factor authentication on your mobile device/cell phone, please follow the steps below.
- From your Android or iPhone, download and install one of the following applications:
- Open the application after it has finished installing.
- When prompted, select the option to add an Account the mobile app.
- Log in to mysmartoffice.pathcom.com.
- Click Next when prompted to setup two-factor authentication.
- Use your phone to scan the QR code displayed within MySmartOffice.
- Find your account in the account list in your Authenticator app.
- Enter the one-time password into the Authentication Code field and then click Submit.
NOTE: The authentication code will expire within 30 seconds. This is for security purposes.